About Me

My photo
I'm Amin Sheikh living in Bombay,India. I have my own car rental company called Sneha Travels. I show people Bombay city and whtever they like.One day i want to start a Library coffe, is my dream, where i want to show people, everybody is equal, thats what i call Humanity. i want to make this world more batter for every one but im not alone who think like this i hope you come one day with me hand to hand and we make better world and better place for every liveing life in this world. If i can you can.

Saturday 7 March 2015

HAPPY WOMEN DAY

Hello everyone 
good morning with big smile to everyone women on this earth 
if no women no man so i am proud to say happy women day and i am because of you WOMEN !!
Women are like flowers and mans like bees
if man don't take care of women no flowers and if not flowers then no bees to 
respect women in this life on this earth no mater who you are
if not this land will be without women and man cant do anythings
i am lucky and proud my project run by women and also my life is run women around my life this mines my mother,sisters niece and all that children from Sneha Sadan girls and my friends around this world and if you look at my Facebook or tiwtter and my blog most help by women then man
because women feel the project and want to do more and more and they ready for all
thank you everyone women friends and familys to be part of my life
I AM BECAUSE OF YOU AND THIS CAFE DREAM TOO 
HAPPY WOMEN DAY WITH BIG SMILE HUGS KISSS













No comments:

Post a Comment